Multiple Instance Learning: Foundations And Algorithms
Multiple Instance Learning: Foundations and Algorithms
This book provides a general overview of multiple instance learning (MIL), defining the framework and covering the central paradigms. The authors discuss the most important algorithms for MIL such as classification, regression and clustering. With a focus on classification, a taxonomy is set and the most relevant proposals are specified. Efficient algorithms are developed to discover relevant information when working with uncertainty. Key representative applications are included.
This book carries out a study of the key related fields of distance metrics and alternative hypothesis. Chapters examine new and developing aspects of MIL such as data reduction for multi-instance problems and imbalanced MIL data. Class imbalance for multi-instance problems is defined at the bag level, a type of representation that utilizes ambiguity due to the fact that bag labels are available, but the labels of the individual instances are not defined.
Additionally, multiple instance multiple label learning is explored. This learning framework introduces flexibility and ambiguity in the object representation providing a natural formulation for representing complicated objects. Thus, an object is represented by a bag of instances and is allowed to have associated multiple class labels simultaneously.
This book is suitable for developers and engineers working...
- Canon EOS 80D For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyle))
- Secret Lives Of The Supreme Court: What Your Teachers Never Told You About America's Legendary Judges
- Thelma And Louise (BFI Modern Classics)
- The Charlemagne Pursuit: A Novel
- Global Public Procurement Theories And Practices (Public Administration, Governance And Globalization)
- : A Retrospective (1969–1994)
- Symmetry And The Standard Model: Mathematics And Particle Physics
- Your Three-Year-Old: Friend Or Enemy
- Best Easy Day Hiking Guide And Trail Map Bundle: Olympic National Park (Best Easy Day Hikes Series)
- Ride The Free Wind (Savage Destiny) (Volume 2)
- Graffiti Staggered Panel Sketchbook (8.5 X 11 Graffiti Sketchbooks, Comics & Notebooks) (Volume 2)
- Nursing Knowledge And Theory Innovation: Advancing The Science Of Practice
- Can You Believe In God And Evolution?: A Guide For The Perplexed
- The Singer's Musical Theatre Anthology - Volume 6: Mezzo-Soprano/Belter Accompaniment CDs
- The Round House: A Novel
- The Way Of The Master Basic Training Course: Study Guide
- Palm Springs-Style Gardening: The Complete Guide To Plants And Practices For Gorgeous Dryland Gardens
- Outer Circles: An Introduction To Hyperbolic 3-Manifolds
- La Alimentacion Equilibrada En La Vida Moderna (Spanish Edition)
- Do Museums Still Need Objects? (The Arts And Intellectual Life In Modern America)