Mastering The Nikon D750
Mastering the Nikon D750
Mastering the Nikon D750 by Darrell Young provides a wealth of experience-based information and insights for owners of the new D750 camera. Darrell is determined to help the user navigate past the confusion that often comes with complex and powerful professional camera equipment.
This book explores the features and capabilities of the camera in a way that far surpasses the user's manual. It guides readers through the camera features with step-by-step setting adjustments; color illustrations; and detailed how, when, and why explanations for each option. Every button, dial, switch, and menu configuration setting is explored in a user-friendly manner, with suggestions for setup according to various shooting styles.
Darrell's friendly and informative writing style allows readers to easily follow directions while feeling as if a friend dropped in to share his knowledge. The information in this book goes beyond the camera itself and also covers basic photography technique.
About the Author
Darrell Young (DigitalDarrell) is a full-time author and professional photographer with a background in information technology engineering. He has been an avid photographer since 1968 when his mother gave him a Brownie Hawkeye camera. Darrell has used Nikon cameras and Nikkor lenses since 1980....
- Ferguson Advertising
- Leading Out Loud: Inspiring Change Through Authentic Communications, New And Revised
- The Encyclopedia Of Modern Warplanes: The Development And Specifications Of All Active Military Aircraft
- If You've Got A Dream, I've Got A Plan
- Encyclopedia Brown Box Set (4 Books)
- HistoDeck Flash Cards
- Modern Iran: Roots And Results Of Revolution, Updated Edition
- Professional Development: What Works (Volume 1)
- Raymond Pettibon (Contemporary Artists)
- Epigrams, Volume I: Spectacles, Books 1-5 (Loeb Classical Library)
- Telling About Society (Chicago Guides To Writing, Editing, And Publishing)
- Draw Your Own Manga: All The Basics (Draw Your Own Manga Series)
- Successful Business Writing. How To Write Business Letters, Emails, Reports, Minutes And For Social Media. Improve Your English Writing And Grammar. I (Skills Training Course)
- American Yesterday (Americana)
- Pocket Cardiology (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Elementary Statistics In Social Research (11th Edition)
- The Grammar Teacher's Activity-a-Day: 180 Ready-to-Use Lessons To Teach Grammar And Usage
- This Dark Road To Mercy: A Novel