Mastering The Nikon D750
Mastering the Nikon D750
Mastering the Nikon D750 by Darrell Young provides a wealth of experience-based information and insights for owners of the new D750 camera. Darrell is determined to help the user navigate past the confusion that often comes with complex and powerful professional camera equipment.
This book explores the features and capabilities of the camera in a way that far surpasses the user's manual. It guides readers through the camera features with step-by-step setting adjustments; color illustrations; and detailed how, when, and why explanations for each option. Every button, dial, switch, and menu configuration setting is explored in a user-friendly manner, with suggestions for setup according to various shooting styles.
Darrell's friendly and informative writing style allows readers to easily follow directions while feeling as if a friend dropped in to share his knowledge. The information in this book goes beyond the camera itself and also covers basic photography technique.
About the Author
Darrell Young (DigitalDarrell) is a full-time author and professional photographer with a background in information technology engineering. He has been an avid photographer since 1968 when his mother gave him a Brownie Hawkeye camera. Darrell has used Nikon cameras and Nikkor lenses since 1980....
- The Renaissance Guitar (The Frederick Noad Guitar Anthology)
- Intentional Interviewing And Counseling: Facilitating Client Development In A Multicultural Society (book Only)
- Wildlife Management And Conservation: Contemporary Principles And Practices
- Symphony No. 9 In Full Score (Dover Music Scores)
- U.S. Government (Quick Study: Academic)
- Shadows And Wind: A View Of Modern Vietnam
- Faith Commander: Living Five Values From The Parables Of Jesus
- The Art Of Brom
- Sounding Art: Eight Literary Excursions Through Electronic Music
- Singapore A Pictorial History
- Modeling, Simulation, And Control Of Flexible Manufacturing Systems: A Petri Net Approach (Series In Intelligent Control And Intelligent Automation)
- Raising African Nightcrawlers: The Best Worm For Composting, Fishing And Worm Casting Production
- Caramel Crush (Cupcake Bakery Mystery)
- Reading In Secondary Content Areas: A Language-Based Pedagogy (Michigan Teacher Training)
- Screen Saviors: Hollywood Fictions Of Whiteness
- The Mel Bay Mandolin Method: Volume Two
- The Luckiest St. Patrick's Day Ever
- Satellites Are A Hoax & The Earth Is Flat (Easily Proven): 2016 Updated 2nd Edition
- The Holiness-Pentecostal Tradition: Charismatic Movements In The Twentieth Century
- Diction Coach Arias For Soprano G. Schirmer Opera Anthology Bk/Audio Online (Diction Coach - G. Schirmer Opera Anthology)