The Death Of Common Sense In Our Schools And What YOU Can Do About It!
The Death of Common Sense in Our Schools And What YOU Can Do About It!
This book is a survival guide as well as a valuable tool for making our schools more effective and appropriate places for students to learn and achieve. Exploring the often complex, multifaceted, and co-occurring problems in the education system, the book addresses specific problems, discusses the real reasons they developed and persist, describes the overly simplistic pseudo-solutions that are so prevalent, and then offers practical advice that can be implemented by those directly involved teachers, administrators, and parents. The organizational structure of the book helps you obtain the information you need to take positive, effective action to solve the problems and then deal with larger issues. The "blue pages" in the back of the book provide you with a variety of resources that support and facilitate the creation of common-sense schools. In addition, there is a "solution guide" to help you and other educators work together on reintroducing common sense in your schools. The accompanying CD allows all these materials to be downloaded and reproduced so you can share the perspectives and advice and use them to encourage involvement and action. 272 pp.
- Isabella Blow
- Buddhist Tales Of India, China, And Japan: Indian Section
- Top Hits Of 2016 For Ukulele
- Where Or When For Small Orchestra 1937 Edition Sheet Music
- A Short History Of Chinese Philosophy
- Five Perspectives On Teaching In Adult And Higher Education
- Acing The College Application: How To Maximize Your Chances For Admission To The College Of Your Choice
- Helmet For My Pillow: From Parris Island To The Pacific
- A Surprise Visitor (The Adventures Of Sophie Mouse)
- Big Star's Radio City (33 1/3)
- IRS Enrolled Agent Exam Study Guide 2013-2014
- Whatever It Takes
- Barksdale's Charge: The True High Tide Of The Confederacy At Gettysburg, July 2, 1863
- Killing In War (Uehiro Series In Practical Ethics)
- The Boys Of Everest: Chris Bonington And The Tragedy Of Climbing's Greatest Generation
- El Leon Invisible (Spanish Edition)
- Judy Moody And The Bad Luck Charm
- Michelin Green Guide Germany (Green Guides)
- Nuclear Medicine Board Review: Questions And Answers For Self-Assessment