Advanced Concepts In No-Limit Hold'em: A Modern Approach To Poker Analysis
Advanced Concepts in No-Limit Hold'em: A Modern Approach to Poker Analysis
No-Limit Hold'em is an extremely complex game that is difficult to learn and even more difficult to teach. Many authors have produced works on this topic which are either too simplistic or far too complex to be of any practical use. Hunter Cichy has a unique ability to present advanced concepts in a manner that any committed student can understand and implement.
In this cutting-edge work, Hunter outlines a straightforward, no-nonsense approach to poker analysis. His philosophy is built around the five key elements of poker theory
• pot odds
• implied odds
• pot equity
• fold equity
• minimum defense frequency.
Hunter examines each of these topics in depth and explains how they interact. By combining optimal opening ranges with clear explanations of math and game theory, Hunter presents a powerful strategy that is easy to implement and difficult to exploit.
A careful study of the approach outlined in Advanced Concepts in No Limit Hold‘em will undoubtedly take your game to a higher level.
About the Author
Hunter Cichy started playing poker while he was attending Century College. By the time he finished his...
- The Renaissance Philosophy Of Man: Petrarca, Valla, Ficino, Pico, Pomponazzi, Vives (Phoenix Books)
- Oscar: The Life And Music Of Oscar Peterson
- Lab Manual For Herren's Exploring Agriscience, 5th
- Exploring Standard Materials In 3ds Max 2016
- Coloring Is The New Meditation 1st Edition: Beautiful, Intricate, Hand-drawn Illustrations For An Absolute Immersion In Coloring Relaxation: Kent Chua Enchanted Ink
- Saint Elizabeth's Three Crowns (Vision Books)
- Robustness Development And Reliability Growth (paperback): Value Adding Strategies For New Products And Processes (Prentice Hall Six Sigma For Innovation And Growth Series)
- Clothing Through American History: The British Colonial Era
- Timer, Op Amp, And Optoelectronic Circuits & Projects
- Beautiful: A Girl's Trip Through The Looking Glass
- The Healing Power Of The Drum
- 201 Secrets Of A High-Performance Dental Practice, 1e
- HACKING PRACTICO DE REDES WIFI Y RADIOFRECUENCIA
- Fringe: September's Notebook
- What Does It Mean To Be Kind?
- Easy Classic French Horn Duets: With One Very Easy Part, And The Other More Difficult. Comprises Favourite Melodies From The World’s Greatest ... Starting With The Easiest. All In Easy Keys.
- McGraw-Hills NPTE National Physical Therapy Exam, Second Edition
- Spanish Translated Exam Review For Beck's Theory & Practice Of Therapeutic Massage (Teoria Y Practica Del Masaje Terapeutico)
- Walk This Way: The Autobiography Of Aerosmith
- First Steps In Music For Infants & Toddlers:The Curriculum:Birth Through 36 Months