Being Buddha At Work: 108 Ancient Truths On Change, Stress, Money, And Success
Being Buddha at Work: 108 Ancient Truths on Change, Stress, Money, and Success
There are lots of books that address how we should take care of ourselves, find calm, and enjoy happiness in a hectic work world. But few of those books apply the lessons of Buddhist thinking as resolution and guidance tools. These questions, though found in the modern day, are actually the core of all Buddha’s teachings – impermanence, suffering, and the quest for happiness (freedom from suffering). This makes Buddha the kind of consultant or coach we need today in our workplaces.
Following in the tradition of the authors' first bestseller, this work goes on to explore and answer 101 dilemmas that we encounter at work, with topics ranging from time management, goal-setting, conflict to job dissatisfaction, unemployment, and even workplace trysts. The authors emphasize practical learning and coping, not esoteric insights or metaphysics, applying concrete solutions from Buddhist teachings to real problems in easily digestible chunks.
“This book, Being Buddha at Work, attempts to relate the Buddha’s advice to the modern workplace. I trust that readers will find inspiration here and pray that those who do will meet with success in putting that...
- Essentiel Et Plus...2 Methode De Francais (French Edition)
- Artists Manual For Silk Screen Print Making
- Berlin Diary: The Journal Of A Foreign Correspondent, 1934–1941
- Decision Procedures: An Algorithmic Point Of View (Texts In Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series)
- The Book Of Job
- Choctalking On Other Realities
- The Silver Palate Good Times Cookbook
- Adventures In Japanese, Volume 2, Textbook (Japanese Edition)
- The Quarters Novels, Volume II: No Quarter, The Quartered Sea
- Touch Bar For Macbook Pro 2017: Tips And Tricks
- TEST YOUR BIBLE KNOWLEDGE (Inspirational Book Bargains)
- Home Buying Kit For Dummies
- A Hospital Visitation Manual
- The Best Kept Secret
- Blues Man Mack: How I Conquered The Stage And The Streets (Volume 1)
- How To Connect With Nature (School Of Life)
- Destiny Disrupted: A History Of The World Through Islamic Eyes
- Vegan Tacos: Authentic And Inspired Recipes For Mexico's Favorite Street Food