Teaching Everyone: An Introduction To Inclusive Education
Teaching Everyone: An Introduction to Inclusive Education
The new generation of teachers needs a new kind of special education textbook—one that focuses on children, not labels. That's why Whitney Rapp & Katrina Arndt developed Teaching Everyone, the first text that fully prepares teachers to see past disability labels and work with all students' individual needs and strengths.
Accessible and forward-thinking, this inclusive special education text will get Kâ€“12 teachers ready to work effectively within today's schools and meet the learning needs of a wide range of students. Educators will:
- Align their teaching with the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) Initial Content Standards. Each chapter clearly explains how the content helps students meet specific standards.
- Discover a truly progressive, inclusive approach to education. Breaking free of a categorical approach to disability, this text reveals how to stop relying on labels to access supports for students—and work with each child as an individual instead.
- Get comprehensive information in one volume.A thorough primer on inclusive special education, this textbook covers all the critical topics teachers need to know about (see below), for a fraction of the cost of similar textbooks.
- My British Invasion: The Inside Story On The Yardbirds, The Dave Clark Five, Manfred Mann, Herman's Hermits, The Hollies, The Troggs, The Kinks, The Zombies, And More
- Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)
- Water Quality Indices
- Angry Birds Mad Libs
- Hitchcock, Piece By Piece
- An Arizona Christmas
- One Breath: Freediving, Death, And The Quest To Shatter Human Limits
- Matador O: Roni Horn & Vicente Todolí
- Posters Of World War II
- HBI Master Workbook: Theology And Religious Studies
- The Art Of Ceramics: European Ceramic Design 1500-1830
- The Pistachio Prescription
- How To Rebuild Your Volkswagen Air-Cooled Engine (All Models, 1961 And Up)
- Providence Rag: A Mulligan Novel (Liam Mulligan)
- Newton And Me
- Palo Mayombe. El Legado Vivo De Africa En Cuba 1 (Spanish Edition)
- Social Studies Comes Alive: Engaging, Effective Strategies For The Social Studies Classroom
- Approaches To Substance Abuse And Addiction In Education Communities: A Guide To Practices That Support Recovery In Adolescents And Young Adults
- The New Comparative World Atlas (Hammond New Comparative World Atlas)
- Puppy Love Dot To Dot: The Cutest Ever Puppy & Dog Dot To Dot Puzzle Book