Teaching Everyone: An Introduction To Inclusive Education
Teaching Everyone: An Introduction to Inclusive Education
The new generation of teachers needs a new kind of special education textbook—one that focuses on children, not labels. That's why Whitney Rapp & Katrina Arndt developed Teaching Everyone, the first text that fully prepares teachers to see past disability labels and work with all students' individual needs and strengths.
Accessible and forward-thinking, this inclusive special education text will get Kâ€“12 teachers ready to work effectively within today's schools and meet the learning needs of a wide range of students. Educators will:
- Align their teaching with the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) Initial Content Standards. Each chapter clearly explains how the content helps students meet specific standards.
- Discover a truly progressive, inclusive approach to education. Breaking free of a categorical approach to disability, this text reveals how to stop relying on labels to access supports for students—and work with each child as an individual instead.
- Get comprehensive information in one volume.A thorough primer on inclusive special education, this textbook covers all the critical topics teachers need to know about (see below), for a fraction of the cost of similar textbooks.
- Human Resources Law (5th Edition)
- Mickelson Clarified Dictionary Of New Testament Greek, MCT: A Hebraic-Koine Greek To English Dictionary Of The Textus Receptus, The 1550 Stephanus
- Magic Eye Beyond 3D: Improve Your Vision
- Historical Dictionary Of Postmodernist Literature And Theater (Historical Dictionaries Of Literature And The Arts)
- Daddy's Girl
- Pyramind Training -- Music Theory, Songwriting, And The Piano: Work Flow -- Producing, Composing, And Recording Projects, Book & DVD (Pyramind Training Series)
- Being Black, Living In The Red: Race, Wealth, And Social Policy In America
- Death Sentence
- Moon Knight Vol. 2: Reincarnations
- Michelin Map Barcelona #41 (Maps/City (Michelin))
- Farms, Factories, And Families: Italian American Women Of Connecticut
- Thinking With The Dancing Brain: Embodying Neuroscience
- Understanding Roseville Pottery (Schiffer Book For Collectors)
- Start & Run A Copywriting Business (Start & Run Business Series)
- DIY Wedding Photo And Video: Professional Techniques For The Amateur Documentarian
- Constitutional Law: Cases In Context, Second Edition (Aspen Casebook)
- The Stars And Stripes: Doughboy Journalism In World War I (Foundations Of American Government And Political Science)
- Three To Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum, No. 3) (Stephanie Plum Novels)
- The Black Reckoning (Books Of Beginning)
- The Reckless Decade: America In The 1890s