Social Literacy: A Social Skills Seminar For Young Adults With ASDs, NLDs, And Social Anxiety
Social Literacy: A Social Skills Seminar for Young Adults with ASDs, NLDs, and Social Anxiety
All adults need strong social skills to find and keep a job, establish relationships, and participate fully in adult life—but building these skills can be a special challenge for people with autism, Asperger syndrome, nonverbal learning disorder, social anxiety, and other disorders affecting social learning. Give them the essential support they need with this field-tested curriculum for high-functioning adults, designed to build a broad range of social skills through explicit instruction and coaching.
Based on the highly acclaimed Social Skills Seminar at the University of Pennsylvania, this engaging, hands-on curriculum is an invaluable addition to college counseling programs, vocational rehabilitation groups, and any other program helping people with social learning disorders. The first program of its kind to target the social learning needs of young adults and adults, Social Literacy
- Is proven effective. During more than 7 years of field testing, these lessons improved the social skills of young men and women with a range of social learning disorders.
- Goes far beyond the basics. Participants will learn more than how to smile and make eye contact—they'll learn and practice the high-level social skills they'll need to...
- Fun City: John Lindsay, Joe Namath, And How Sports Saved New York In The 1960s
- The Marketing And Promotion Of The Carillon: A Publication Of The North American Carillon School
- Louis Armstrong: An Extraordinary Life
- The Shorebird Guide
- The Everything Giant Book Of Juicing: Includes Vegetable Super Juice, Mango Pear Punch, Ginger Zinger, Super Immunity Booster, Blueberry Citrus Juice And Hundreds More!
- Daniel O'Donnell's Ireland: Songs And Scenes From My Homeland
- Whore Carnival (New Autonomy Series)
- Brian And Wendy Froud's The Pressed Fairy Journal Of Madeline Cottington
- The Cosmic Game: Explorations Of The Frontiers Of Human Consciousness (S U N Y Series In Transpersonal And Humanistic Psychology)
- Moleskine Cahier Journal (Set Of 3), Large, Ruled, Persian Lilac, Frangipane Yellow, Peach Blossom Pink, Soft Cover (5 X 8.25)
- Bodhisattva Blues
- Raccoons (Nocturnal Animals)
- Fear Itself: The New Deal And The Origins Of Our Time
- Sarah (Spanish Edition)
- Grasshopper On The Road (I Can Read Level 2)
- Mouse Tracks: The Story Of Walt Disney Records
- MATH FOR THE WORLD OF WORK STUDENT WORKBOOK (Ags Math For The World Of Work)
- Allan Dwan And The Rise And Decline Of The Hollywood Studios
- The Ultimate Allergy-Free Cookbook: Over 150 Easy-to-Make Recipes That Contain No Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Soy, Fish, Or Shellfish