ADHD In HD: Brains Gone Wild
ADHD in HD: Brains Gone Wild
From an early age, actor Jonathan Chesner knew he had the kind of brain that would wear a Hawaiian shirt, bright red pants, and cool painted shoes to a wedding while most other people’s brains would wear three-piece suits. He also knew that if he learned how to manage the difficulties of ADHD and harness its awesome powers, he would help other “special brains” by sharing this knowledge in a book to slay all other books.
This is that book. ADHD in HD: Brains Gone Wild is a kinetic collection of frank personal stories of failure and success, hilarious anecdotes, wild ideas, and point-blank advice that will resonate with teens and young adults. While most books on the topic are written to parents and educators, this is written to hold the attention of the teen and young adult ADHD reader: more than 60 short essays, interesting topics, wacky illustrations—all stamped with Jonathan’s irresistible humor.
The book addresses the four main characteristics of ADHD: hyperactivity, impulsivity, inattention, and indecisiveness. It provides positive advice about school, family life, social life, dating, careers, medicine,...
- The Debatabase Book: Covers More Than 125 Topics Of Interest To Today's Debaters (International Debate Education Association)
- Matter And Interactions, Vol. 1: Modern Mechanics, Third Edition
- Against Depression
- Making Sense Of Man And Sin: One Of Seven Parts From Grudem's Systematic Theology (Making Sense Of Series)
- My First Sticker Book Set: Things To Learn
- Wings Over The Desert: In Action With An RFC Pilot In Palestine 1916-18
- Clinical Research For Health Professionals: A User-Friendly Guide, 1e
- 10 True Tales: Heroes Of Hurricane Katrina (Ten True Tales)
- Numerología Y Cábala (Coleccion Alef) (Spanish Edition)
- Abstract Painting, A Practical Approach
- Supporting Emotional Needs Of The Gifted: 30 Essays On Giftedness, 30 Years Of SENG
- Ready-To-Use Winter Sports Illustrations: 96 Copyright-Free Designs - Printed One Side - Hundreds Of Uses
- Grace: An American Woman's Forty Years In China, 1934-1974
- Controlling Your Drinking, Second Edition: Tools To Make Moderation Work For You
- Ever-So-Clever Crosswords
- The International Sale Of Goods: Law And Practice
- The Psychology Of Winning
- The Drummer's Bible: How To Play Every Drum Style From Afro-Cuban To Zydeco
- Josef Originals: Charming Figurines With Revised Price Guide