Breathing: The Master Key To Self Healing
Breathing: The Master Key to Self Healing
The health you enjoy today, and for the rest of your life, begins with your next breath. In fact, breathing is so crucial to your body's ability to heal and sustain itself that Dr. Andrew Weil says, "If I had to limit my advice on healthier living to just one tip, it would be simply to learn how to breathe correctly."
On Breathing: The Master Key to Self-Healing, listeners will learn a complete course of eight breathing exercises that Dr. Weil uses in his own life, and has prescribed to hundreds of patients over the past two decades. Dr. Weil reports that these breathing exercises get more favorable response from patients than anything else he teaches.
To learn the art of healthy breathing, Dr. Weil turned to Eastern traditions, including yoga, which view the breath as a vital link to the prana, or energy of the universe. In easy-to-follow language, he explains the secret of breathwork's power over your health, and its remarkable ability to influence — and even reprogram — the nervous system.
From increasing energy to lowering blood pressure, to improving circulation to beating anxiety disorders without drugs, Breathing is a practical introduction to...
- The Will To Govern Well: Knowledge, Trust, And Nimbleness
- Wuthering Heights (Knickerbocker Classics)
- American Suite For Unaccompanied Snare Drum
- Delivering Your Mail (Community Workers)
- World Link Intro: Developing English Fluency
- The Vocal Pitstop: Keeping Your Voice On Track
- SPIRAL COLORING BOOKS FOR ADULTS - Vol.19: Women Coloring Books For Adults (Volume 19)
- The I Ching Workbook Gift Set
- On Paradise Drive: How We Live Now (And Always Have) In The Future Tense
- The Four Color Personalities For MLM: The Secret Language For Network Marketing
- PACEMAKER CAREERS TEACHER'S ANSWER EDITION 2005C (Careers (Pcmkr))
- Kilofly Black Thigh Highs Combo [Set Of 2 Pairs] - Cross Net Back & Red Bowknots
- Choosing Courage: Inspiring True Stories Of What It Means To Be A Hero
- Through The Eye Of The Deer
- Writings (Electronic Mediations)
- Communication Sciences And Disorders: From Science To Clinical Practice
- Graphics For Learning: Proven Guidelines For Planning, Designing, And Evaluating Visuals In Training Materials
- The Gospel Story (The Big Picture Interactive / The Gospel Project)
- Made In Spain 02: Packaging
- George Anderson's Lessons From The Light: Extraordinary Messages Of Comfort And Hope From The Other Side