Journal For Girls: 101 Thought Provoking Question: Journal Questions For Girls: (Notebook)
Journal for Girls: 101 Thought Provoking Question: Journal Questions for Girls: (Notebook)
This "Journal for Girls" notebook has 101 questions for your little girl. They are supposed to help them open up, deepen relationship with the family and those around them, focus on positive things and become more aware of themselves. You can ask these questions or you could ask your daughter to write them down on a piece of paper or use this book to write in the lines provided.
From the Author
As parents we do our best for our children but often we lose track of things. This activity will make you more aware of how much or how little you know about your child.
From the Back Cover
Types of questions in the journal:
- Describe yourself in simple words or sentences.
- What does your name mean?
- Can you write how you are feeling today?
- If you could change your name, what would it be?
- When is your birthday and do you like celebrating it?
- What are your best qualities?
- Who do you like the most?
About the Author
Shalu Sharma is a well known author...