Fantasy Football For Smart People: What The Experts Don't Want You To Know
Fantasy Football for Smart People: What the Experts Don't Want You to Know
Fantasy Football for Smart People: What the Experts Don't Want You to Know contains solutions to 25 of fantasy football's most pressing questions. What's the best draft spot? Do running backs really break down after a lot of carries? How should you project rookies? What's the best waiver wire strategy? What the Experts Don't Want You to Know will answer these important questions--and give you a wealth of fantasy football knowledge along the way--to provide the edge you need to make the jump toward becoming an advanced fantasy football owner.
- Table of Contents
Section 1: Which draft position is the most valuable?
Section 2: Do running backs really break down after a heavy workload?
Section 3: How much does a great quarterback help a receiver?
Section 4: Does week-to-week consistency really exist?
Section 5: How does the consistency of certain positions affect a draft board?
Section 6: How do you really find value in fantasy football drafts?
Section 7: What's the typical age (and rate) of decline for each position?
Section 8: Should your first three draft picks be three running backs?
Section 9: What type of player should you draft in the late rounds?
Section 10: Are...
- Real Pizza: Secrets Of The Neapolitan Tradition
- Networks Of New York: An Illustrated Field Guide To Urban Internet Infrastructure
- Chamber Music: A Listener's Guide
- Schipperkes 2018 12 X 12 Inch Monthly Square Wall Calendar, Animals Dog Breeds
- Rebbe: The Life And Teachings Of Menachem M. Schneerson, The Most Influential Rabbi In Modern History
- Principios, Practicas Y Ley De Bienes Raices En Florida (Gaines & Coleman) (Spanish Edition)
- Silenced: How Apostasy And Blasphemy Codes Are Choking Freedom Worldwide
- Drum Set Soloist / Houghton
- Modeling Hydrologic Change: Statistical Methods
- The Metaphysics Of Free Will: An Essay On Control (Aristotelian Society Monographs)
- A World Of Emotions: Ancient Greece, 700 BC-200 AD
- The Shelf Life Of Ashes: A Memoir
- Cuentos En Verso Para Niños Perversos
- The Music Effect: Music Physiology And Clinical Applications
- African Americans In Science [2 Volumes]: An Encyclopedia Of People And Progress: African Americans In Science: An Encyclopedia Of People And Progress (2 Vol Set)
- Campaigning For Hearts And Minds: How Emotional Appeals In Political Ads Work (Studies In Communication, Media, And Public Opinion)
- Light In Shadow
- **REPRINT** Inness, George, 1854- Life, Art, And Letters Of George Inness, By George Inness, Jr., Illustrated With Portraits And Many Reproductions Of Paintings, With An Introduction By Elliott Daingerfield. New York: Century Co., 1917.**REPRINT**
- All About Congas: Everything You Need To Know To Start Playing Now!, Book & Enhanced CD (Alfred's World Percussion Series)
- The Thing About Jellyfish