Defend Yourself: A Comprehensive Security Plan For The Armed Homeowner
Defend Yourself: A Comprehensive Security Plan for the Armed Homeowner
It CAN happen to you.
Your home is the one place you should be safe and the one place you usually are safe--but a home invasion turns all that upside down. You can come out the winner in this frightening situation, and self-defense expert Rob Pincus, in his new book "Defend Yourself--A Comprehensive Security Plan for the Armed Homeowner," shows you just what to do to survive this terrifying event.
Inside you'll find:
- Strategies for evading, barricading, and battling an armed threat in your home.
- Smart weapon choices and how to stage them for access when you need them most.
- Special tactics for hotel rooms and single room apartments.
- Training tips and drills exclusive to combat accuracy needs.
- And much, much more!
About the Author
Rob Pincus is a leading trainer in the area of self-defense. He is the developer of the...
- The New York Trilogy (Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition)
- Slovak-English Phrasebook
- Leading Women To The Heart Of God: Creating A Dynamic Women's Ministry
- Nightwood (New Edition)
- The Language Of Literature, Grade 8
- Essentials Of Business Law
- Death Of A City: The Book They Don’t Want You To Read
- The Civil War And Reconstruction: A Documentary Reader
- The Buddha Meets Socrates: A Philosopher's Journal
- Williams-Sonoma Collection: Vegetable
- Scarlet Moon (Children Of The Blood Moon, Book 1)
- Craft Of Cooking: Notes And Recipes From A Restaurant Kitchen
- Classic Fashions Of Christian Dior: Re-created In Paper Dolls (Dover Paper Dolls)
- Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man's Fundamentals For Delicious Living
- Bears: Black, Brown & Polar Bears (Wildlife Appreciation)
- Images Of Nature: The Photographs Of Thomas D. Mangelsen
- The Spanish Army In North America 1700–1793 (Men-at-Arms)
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New England
- Theory Of Cryptography: Fifth Theory Of Cryptography Conference, TCC 2008, New York, USA, March 19-21, 2008, Proceedings (Lecture Notes In Computer Science)