Fiancé And Marriage Visas: A Couple's Guide To U.S. Immigration (Fiance And Marriage Visas)
Fiancé and Marriage Visas: A Couple's Guide to U.S. Immigration (Fiance and Marriage Visas)
The book that’s helped thousands of couples around the world You’re engaged or married to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, and all you want is the right to be together in the United States. Should be simple, right? It’s not. The pile of application forms can be overwhelming, the bureaucracy isn’t helpful, and delays are inevitable. This book will help you succeed.
- Discover the fastest and best application strategy.
- Avoid common―and serious―mistakes.
- Prepare for meetings with officials.
- Prove your marriage is real―not a fraud.
- Deal with the two-year testing period for new marriages.
Use this book if you are living in the United States or overseas and:
- your fiancé is a U.S. citizen
- your spouse is a U.S. citizen, or
- your spouse is a U.S. permanent resident.
“An excellent resource for people who are trying to wind their way through the immigration service’s Byzantine rules and...