Vol. 4 - Support And Service Delivery: Sops For Client Relationships, Service Delivery, Scheduled Maintenance, And All About Backups
Vol. 4 - Support and Service Delivery: Sops for Client Relationships, Service Delivery, Scheduled Maintenance, and All about Backups
This is Volume Four of Managed Services Operations Manual: Standard Operating Procedures for Computer Consultants and Managed Service Providers.
A Four-Volume Set by Karl W. Palachuk
Who needs Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)? Everyone!
Every computer consultant, every managed service provider, every technical consulting company - every successful business - needs SOPs! One of the greatest books an entrepreneur can read is The Emyth Revisited by Michael Gerber. The conclusion of that book is very powerful: Document your processes.
When you document your processes and procedures, you design a way for your company to have repeatable success. And as you fine-tune those processes and procedures, you become more successful, more efficient, and more profitable.
Topics in the 4-book set include:
- Getting Started
- Client Management
- Employees and H.R.
- Company-wide Policies
- Technical Support Policies and Procedures
- Practical Examples
(Monthly Maintenance, Backup and Disaster Recovery, and more)
From the Author
Almost every consultant I talk to or coach has the same issues: They need better procedures. They need better processes. They are too busy to create this stuff from scratch. Key pieces of knowledge are in one person's head (often the owner)....
- Moonlight Becomes You
- Inductive Learning Algorithms For Complex Systems Modeling
- Star Wars Psychology: Dark Side Of The Mind
- The Art And Science Of Communication: Tools For Effective Communication In The Workplace
- Saint Erasure
- Complete Poems (American Poetry Recovery)
- Impresario: The Zelzer Era, 1930-1990 (Systems And Control Engineering)
- Anthology Of Contemporary American Poetry: Volume 2
- How To Draw Manga Getting Started Kit (How To Draw Manga S.)
- Remote Control (Object Lessons)
- The Classical Tradition (Harvard University Press Reference Library)
- Lyric Flypaper Paging Chris Sullivan
- The Farmall Dynasty: A History Of International Harvester Tractors: Titan, Mogul, Farmall, Letter, Cub, Hundred, And More
- Beginning Biblical Hebrew: A Grammar And Illustrated Reader
- Manna: When You're Out Of Options, God Will Provide
- Boccaccio's Des Cleres Et Nobles Femmes: Systems Of Signification In An Illuminated Manuscript (Monographs On The Fine Arts)
- Siegfried (German Edition)
- All Arms And Elbows
- Racing Research, Researching Race: Methodological Dilemmas In Critical Race Studies
- Women's Studies: The Basics