Vol. 4 - Support And Service Delivery: Sops For Client Relationships, Service Delivery, Scheduled Maintenance, And All About Backups
Vol. 4 - Support and Service Delivery: Sops for Client Relationships, Service Delivery, Scheduled Maintenance, and All about Backups
This is Volume Four of Managed Services Operations Manual: Standard Operating Procedures for Computer Consultants and Managed Service Providers.
A Four-Volume Set by Karl W. Palachuk
Who needs Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)? Everyone!
Every computer consultant, every managed service provider, every technical consulting company - every successful business - needs SOPs! One of the greatest books an entrepreneur can read is The Emyth Revisited by Michael Gerber. The conclusion of that book is very powerful: Document your processes.
When you document your processes and procedures, you design a way for your company to have repeatable success. And as you fine-tune those processes and procedures, you become more successful, more efficient, and more profitable.
Topics in the 4-book set include:
- Getting Started
- Client Management
- Employees and H.R.
- Company-wide Policies
- Technical Support Policies and Procedures
- Practical Examples
(Monthly Maintenance, Backup and Disaster Recovery, and more)
From the Author
Almost every consultant I talk to or coach has the same issues: They need better procedures. They need better processes. They are too busy to create this stuff from scratch. Key pieces of knowledge are in one person's head (often the owner)....
- The Life Of Francis Marion
- The Itsy Bitsy Bunny
- Introduction To Probability Models
- Effective Bible Teaching
- Interaction Effects In Logistic Regression (Quantitative Applications In The Social Sciences)
- Let It Snow
- Intelligence: A Very Short Introduction
- Painting The Landscape In Pastel
- Principles Of Crop Production: Theory, Techniques, And Technology (2nd Edition)
- An Awesome Book Of Thanks!
- The Model's Bible & Global Modeling Agency Contact List - An Insider's Guide On How To Break Into The Fashion Modeling Industry
- Grit To Great: How Perseverance, Passion, And Pluck Take You From Ordinary To Extraordinary
- Nelson's Quick Reference Chapter-by-Chapter Bible Commentary: Nelson's Quick Reference Series
- Level Up
- Blood Memory: An Autobiography
- The Boy Who Drew Cats And Other Japanese Fairy Tales (Dover Children's Thrift Classics)
- The Taoist Inner View Of Universe And Immortal Realm
- Yoruba Girl Dancing
- Rhetorical Criticism And Theory In Practice
- MANON LESCAUT VOCAL SCORE CLOTH ITALIAN/ENGLISH