Learn To Read New Testament Greek
Learn to Read New Testament Greek
An academic staple updated for the first time in fifteen years, David Alan Black's user-friendly introduction to New Testament Greek keeps discussion of grammar as non-technical as possible. The simplified explanations, basic vocabularies, and abundant exercises are designed to prepare the student for subsequent practical courses in exegesis, while the linguistic emphasis lays the groundwork for later courses in grammar. Revisions to this third edition include updated discussions and scholarship, further back matter vocabulary references, and additional appendices.
"A streamlined introductory grammar that will prove popular in the classroom."
—Murray J. Harris, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
"Clear charts, clear examples, clear discussion—what more could one want from a beginning grammar!"
—Darrell L. Bock, Dallas Theological Seminary
" . . . combines the strengths of a fairly traditional sequence of topics, in generally manageable chunks with clear explanations fully abreast of modern linguistics."
—Craig L. Blomberg, Denver Seminary
"Pedagogically conceived, linguistically informed, hermeneutically sensitive, biblically focused—unique among beginning grammars. It sets a new standard."
—Robert Yarbrough, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
Text: English, Greek
About the Author
- Bruce Conner: The Afternoon Interviews
- Outlander 1. Forastera (Spanish Edition)
- COLORING BOOKS FOR GROWNUPS - Vol.18: Adult Coloring Books Best Sellers For Women (Volume 18)
- A View From The Bottom: Asian American Masculinity And Sexual Representation (Perverse Modernities: A Series Edited By Jack Halberstam And Lisa Lowe)
- The Dynamics Of Ancient Empires: State Power From Assyria To Byzantium (Oxford Studies In Early Empires)
- Framing Hitchcock: Selected Essays From The Hitchcock Annual (Contemporary Approaches To Film And Media Series)
- George Washington's Journey: The President Forges A New Nation
- Kohn On Music Licensing
- The New Predator: Women Who Kill - Profiles Of Female Serial Killers
- Life Of Lieut-General The Hon. Sir Andrew Clarke, G. C. M. G., C. B., C. I. E., Colonel-Commandant Of Royal Engineers, Agent-General Of Victoria, Australia
- The Newlywed Cookbook: Fresh Ideas And Modern Recipes For Cooking With And For Each Other
- The Daily Ukulele (Fakebook) (Jumpin' Jim's Ukulele Songbooks)
- Barron's Civil Service Clerical Exam
- The Pacific Crest Trail: Exploring America's Wilderness Trail
- Wild Boys 2012 Wall Calendar
- An Economic Interpretation Of The Constitution Of The United States