Learn To Read New Testament Greek
Learn to Read New Testament Greek
An academic staple updated for the first time in fifteen years, David Alan Black's user-friendly introduction to New Testament Greek keeps discussion of grammar as non-technical as possible. The simplified explanations, basic vocabularies, and abundant exercises are designed to prepare the student for subsequent practical courses in exegesis, while the linguistic emphasis lays the groundwork for later courses in grammar. Revisions to this third edition include updated discussions and scholarship, further back matter vocabulary references, and additional appendices.
"A streamlined introductory grammar that will prove popular in the classroom."
—Murray J. Harris, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
"Clear charts, clear examples, clear discussion—what more could one want from a beginning grammar!"
—Darrell L. Bock, Dallas Theological Seminary
" . . . combines the strengths of a fairly traditional sequence of topics, in generally manageable chunks with clear explanations fully abreast of modern linguistics."
—Craig L. Blomberg, Denver Seminary
"Pedagogically conceived, linguistically informed, hermeneutically sensitive, biblically focused—unique among beginning grammars. It sets a new standard."
—Robert Yarbrough, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
Text: English, Greek
About the Author
- Introduction To Probability (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts In Statistical Science)
- Michele Della Valle: Jewels And Myths
- Another Turn Of The Crank: Essays
- Harmonization At The Piano
- Cómo Hacer Un Robot Estupendo
- Veterinary Dentistry: Principles And Practice [Jan 30, 1997] Wiggs, Robert B. And Lobprise, Heidi B.
- Catherine The Great & Potemkin: The Imperial Love Affair
- The Music Tree: Time To Begin: A Plan For Musical Growth At The Piano, Revised
- To Win A Nuclear War: The Pentagon's Secret War Plans
- A Generalized Approach To Primary Hydrocarbon Recovery Of Petroleum Exploration & Production, Volume 4 (Handbook Of Petroleum Exploration And Production)
- Scar Tissue: A Novel
- When Baghdad Ruled The Muslim World: The Rise And Fall Of Islam's Greatest Dynasty
- Orofacial Pain And Headache, Second Edition
- Dog Cancer: The Holistic Answer: A Step By Step Guide
- Co-Occurring Disorders: Integrated Assessment And Treatment Of Substance Use And Mental Disorders
- Immortality Of The Soul; The Magnitude Of The Soul; On Music; The Advantage Of Believing; On Faith In Things Unseen [Fathers Of The Church: A New Translation Series]
- The Harcombe Diet: Stop Counting Calories & Start Losing Weight
- Designated Daughters (A Deborah Knott Mystery)
- NASM Essentials Of Personal Fitness Training
- Understanding Media Economics