How To Forgive...When You Don't Feel Like It
How to Forgive...When You Don't Feel Like It
When someone hurts us, our natural response is to strike back. Rather than let go, we cling to our rocks of resentment, our boulders of bitterness. The result? We struggle under the weight of unforgiveness.
Though we know God has called us to forgive others, we find ourselves asking:
- What if it hurts too much to forgive?
- What if the other person isn't sorry?
- How can I let someone off the hook for doing something so wrong?
Biblical counselor June Hunt has been there herself, enabling her to speak from experience as she offers biblical help and hope with heartfelt compassion. If you've been pinned down under a landslide of pain, here's how to find true freedom through forgiveness.
"You can always trust June Hunt to take us right to God's Word for answers to tough issues. How to Forgive...When You Don't Feel Like It
—Dr. Richard Land, president, The Southern Baptist Convention's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission
- Circle Of Friends (Sesame Street) (Sesame Street Board Books)
- The Geography Of Heaven
- Betty Crocker Cookbook, 12th Edition: Everything You Need To Know To Cook From Scratch (Betty Crocker's Cookbook)
- Doing It Over (Most Likely To Series)
- O's Little Guide To Starting Over (O’s Little Books/Guides)
- Java 8 In Action: Lambdas, Streams, And Functional-style Programming
- The Princessa: Machiavelli For Women
- SharePoint 2013 Field Guide: Advice From The Consulting Trenches
- Christmas To Color: 10 Postcards, 15 Gift Tags, 10 Ornaments
- The Clocks: A Hercule Poirot Mystery (Hercule Poirot Mysteries)
- Liars & Thieves
- Simon & Schuster Mega Crossword Puzzle Book #4 (Simon & Schuster Mega Crossword Puzzle Books)
- Philippians (The Ivp New Testament Commentary Series)
- Collage Journeys: A Practical Guide To Creating Personal Artwork
- Mind Comic Book - 7 X 10" 135 P , 4 Panel, Blank Comic Created By Yourself: Make Your Own Comics Come To Live!
- Iowa Trees & Wildflowers: A Folding Pocket Guide To Familiar Plants (A Pocket Naturalist Guide)
- A Complete Course Of Lithography, Tr. By A.s.
- : Sketchbook, Vol. 2: Sept. 1968–Jan. 1975
- Berlitz Language: Cantonese Chinese For Your Trip (Berlitz For Your Trip)
- Where Is Ana Mendieta?: Identity, Performativity, And Exile