A Bride For Noah (Seattle Brides)
A Bride for Noah (Seattle Brides)
Lori Copeland and Virginia Smith, beloved authors of the Amish of Apple Grove series, team up again in an exciting new series for devoted fans and new readers.
It’s 1851, and Evie Lawrence is penniless and heartbroken after a failed romance. When a kind elderly man announces his plan to move west and make his fortune, Evie jumps at the chance to go with him and start a new life. She says goodbye to the only home she’s ever known and sets out for the Northwest.
There she meets Noah Hughes, a handsome young man who has gambled everything he owns on the chance to make a fresh start. Living the rugged life of a lumberjack, he too is determined to one day make his fortune. The last thing he’s looking for is a bride…so why can’t he get Evie out of his mind?
In this first book of the Seattle Brides series, two people learn what it means to move beyond their expectations and embrace the very best God has for them.
"Under the authors' skillful guidance, I quickly grew to love many characters in A Bride for Noah. Humor, always used...
- Mind Prey (A Prey Novel)
- The Honoured Society: The Sicilian Mafia Observed
- Cuentos De Nasrudín (Spanish Edition)
- Typography 22 (No.22)
- Lester Young (Jazz Perspectives)
- Basic Typography: A Design Manual
- W34BC - Bach And Before For Band - Trombone/Baritone B.C./Bassoon
- Principles Of Pharmacology: The Pathophysiologic Basis Of Drug Therapy, 2e
- Single Sufficient Virtue
- Tieta (THE AMERICAS)
- Chalk-Style Holiday Coloring Book: Color With All Types Of Markers, Gel Pens & Colored Pencils
- Illustrated Handbook Of Clinical Dentistry (Lexicomp Dental Reference Library)
- Material Revolution. Sustainable And Multi-Purpose Materials For Design And Architecture
- The Search For Roots: C. G. Jung And The Tradition Of Gnosis
- Three More Stories You Can Read To Your Cat
- Curious George Learns The Alphabet
- Costumes Of The Greeks And Romans (Dover Fashion And Costumes)
- Introducing Ethics: A Graphic Guide
- An Autobiography