Analytic Combinatorics is a self-contained treatment of the mathematics underlying the analysis of discrete structures, which has emerged over the past several decades as an essential tool in the understanding of properties of computer programs and scientific models with applications in physics, biology and chemistry. Thorough treatment of a large number of classical applications is an essential aspect of the presentation. Written by the leaders in the field of analytic combinatorics, this text is certain to become the definitive reference on the topic. The text is complemented with exercises, examples, appendices and notes to aid understanding therefore, it can be used as the basis for an advanced undergraduate or a graduate course on the subject, or for self-study.
"... this is a valuable, comprehensive treatment."
Angele M. Hamel, reviews.com
"... certain to become the standard reference book of the field. While Analytical Combinatorics has more than enough information to become a reference book, it is also written in a reader-friendly style that makes it appropriate as a course resource. In the past, it was not always clear what "analytic combinatorics" meant; this book will bring about a consensus on that question."
- Teaching Information Literacy: 50 Standards-based Exercises For College Students
- Ready-to-Use Celtic Frames And Borders (Clip Art (Dover))
- Simple Words: Thinking About What Really Matters In Life
- The Privilege Of Love: Camaldolese Benedictine Spirituality
- Biscuits, Fleas And Pump Handles
- The Adventure Of The Ring Of Stones (Langdon St. Ives Adventures)
- Hope For Today Bible
- SIPRI Yearbook 2014: Armaments, Disarmament And International Security (SIPRI Yearbook Series)
- Fantastical Dragons Coloring Book: Dragon Coloring Books For Adults (Fantastical Coloring Book)
- Does The Writing Workshop Still Work? (New Writing Viewpoints)
- Gifts Of The Muse: Reframing The Debate About The Benefits Of The Arts
- How To Draw Manga Girl Hair - A Tutorial Sketchbook: From Fusello Publishing
- Webster's New World Compact School And Office Dictionary
- You Are Now Less Dumb: How To Conquer Mob Mentality, How To Buy Happiness, And All The Other Ways To Outsmart Yourself
- Every Little Thing: Based On The Song 'Three Little Birds' By Bob Marley
- The Wall
- Intonations: A Social History Of Music And Nation In Luanda, Angola, From 1945 To Recent Times (New African Histories)
- Radical Hope: Ethics In The Face Of Cultural Devastation
- Consumptive Chic: A History Of Beauty, Fashion, And Disease