Electroacupuncture: A Practical Manual And Resource
Electroacupuncture: A Practical Manual and Resource
This book presents an overview of the theoretical foundations of electroacupuncture, together with experimental and clinical evidence for the efficacy of electroacupuncture in its various forms. It also provides guidance on the effective clinical practice of electroacupuncture, illustrated with informative case histories. It serves as an excellent introduction on the subject, covering all the key information a beginning practitioner would need to know, as well as exploring avenues for advanced practice. The accompanying CD-ROM is an ideal research tool, providing searchable chapters from the book as well as an extensive database of more than 8,000 clinical trials that can be accessed via the CD-ROM or through a companion website.
- Clear and accessible guide to an increasingly popular form of acupuncture practice
- Designed for both technically and non-technically minded readers
- Provides a basis for immediate practical application in a variety of clinical situations
- Case studies from expert practitioners in the field illustrate the variety of possible approaches
- Only book on the subject to offer both practical suggestions and thorough exploration of the research behind the practice
- Bridges the gap between traditional and modern scientific approaches to acupuncture
- Sifts and sorts what is...