Literature-Based Reading Activities: Engaging Students With Literary And Informational Text (6th Edition)
Literature-Based Reading Activities: Engaging Students with Literary and Informational Text (6th Edition)
Literature-Based Reading Activities: Engaging Students with Literary and Informational Text is the ideal resource for pre-service and in-service teachers looking for practical help and exciting classroom activities for ensuring all students have successful interactions with literature. Brief and inexpensive, it is widely appreciated for its numerous activities, unique discussions of the theoretical and research bases supporting all of the activities, and the variety of grade levels and genres covered. The activities are useful with a wide range of texts, and the guidelines show readers how to be effective decision makers as they plan literature instruction for the culturally, linguistically, and academically diverse K–8 students in today’s classrooms.
This new edition includes:
- Updated information about sharing literature in the context of today’s classrooms.
- New activities for supporting students’ interactions with literature.
- Numerous new examples of children’s literature, many of them recent award winners.
- Updated discussions of research on recent studies and major reports.
- A new feature, Take Five! (or Take...
- Trump 101: The Way To Success
- Robot Navigation From Nature: Simultaneous Localisation, Mapping, And Path Planning Based On Hippocampal Models (Springer Tracts In Advanced Robotics)
- Seeking Justices: The Judging Of Supreme Court Nominees
- CHEMISTRY 2012 STUDENT EDITION CHEMISTRY SKILLS AND MATH WORKBOOK GRADE 11
- Let's Draw Manga Monsters
- Writing Music For Hit Songs
- Beyond The Dinosaurs: Monsters Of The Air And Sea (I Can Read Level 2)
- Varieties Of Environmentalism: Essays North And South
- Radiocirugía: Fundamentos, Avances Tecnológicos Y Resultados
- Worlds Together, Worlds Apart: A History Of The World: From 1000 CE To The Present (Fourth Edition) (Vol. 2)
- Scared Money (Savannah Martin Mysteries) (Volume 13)
- Complete Little Orphan Annie Volume 12
- Raging Sea (The Undertow Trilogy)
- : Diverse Beauty
- The Healthy Edit: Creative Editing Techniques For Perfecting Your Movie
- I See America Dancing: Selected Readings, 1685-2000
- Liberation And Development: Black Consciousness Community Programs In South Africa (African History And Culture)
- Canyons Of Night (Looking Glass Trilogy #3)
- Starstruck: The Business Of Celebrity
- I Already Know I Love You