Literature-Based Reading Activities: Engaging Students With Literary And Informational Text (6th Edition)
Literature-Based Reading Activities: Engaging Students with Literary and Informational Text (6th Edition)
Literature-Based Reading Activities: Engaging Students with Literary and Informational Text is the ideal resource for pre-service and in-service teachers looking for practical help and exciting classroom activities for ensuring all students have successful interactions with literature. Brief and inexpensive, it is widely appreciated for its numerous activities, unique discussions of the theoretical and research bases supporting all of the activities, and the variety of grade levels and genres covered. The activities are useful with a wide range of texts, and the guidelines show readers how to be effective decision makers as they plan literature instruction for the culturally, linguistically, and academically diverse K–8 students in today’s classrooms.
This new edition includes:
- Updated information about sharing literature in the context of today’s classrooms.
- New activities for supporting students’ interactions with literature.
- Numerous new examples of children’s literature, many of them recent award winners.
- Updated discussions of research on recent studies and major reports.
- A new feature, Take Five! (or Take...
- The Stories Of Krishna (Part I): A Sanskrit Coursebook For Beginners
- L'Architecture De C. N. Ledoux: Collection Qui Rassemble Tous Les Genres De Batiments Employés Dans L'ordre Social
- My House Our House: Living Far Better For Far Less In A Cooperative Household
- Virgin Territory
- Spiritual RX: Prescriptions For Living A Meaningful Life
- Annual Editions: Social Problems, 40/e
- God's Loving Word: Exploring The Gospel Of John
- Wild Rain (A Leopard Novel)
- Sculpture: From Antiquity To The Present Day
- How Things Work (National Geographic Kids)
- Ninette De Valois: Adventurous Traditionalist
- The Science Fiction Film Reader
- The Context Of Ancient Drama
- Emergency Medicine PreTest Self-Assessment And Review, Third Edition
- Ships Of The Civil War 1861-1865: An Illustrated Guide To The Fighting Vessels Of The Union And The Confederacy
- Deeply Rooted: Unconventional Farmers In The Age Of Agribusiness
- Moleskine 2017 Le Petit Prince Limited Edition Daily Planner, 12M, Pocket, Light Grey, Hard Cover (3.5 X 5.5)
- I Once Was A Monkey: Stories Buddha Told
- Developing Young Children’s Mathematical Learning Outdoors: Linking Pedagogy And Practice
- Jojo's Story Level 2 (Cambridge English Readers)