Measurement And Evaluation In Psychology And Education (8th Edition)
Measurement and Evaluation in Psychology and Education (8th Edition)
In this classic introduction to educational and psychological measurement, Thorndike and Thorndike-Christ provide all of the pertinent information future professionals need to know in order to develop the skills to use test information wisely. Incorporating standard measurement concepts as they apply to both educational and psychological assessments, the new eighth edition continues to provide a technically rigorous treatment of the core issues in measurement in an easy-to-read, easy-to-understand presentation. In preparing students to become independent users of test information, it describes problems in measurement, explains how these problems are approached and solved, surveys a broad range of sources, and provides guidance in how to find, evaluate, and use information about specific tests.
The new eighth edition of Measurement and Evaluation in Psychology and Education includes increased coverage of No Child Left Behind, extended coverage of the role of ethics in tests, and a new chapter on advanced topics in testing. Part Two of the book has been reorganized to clarify concepts and the book as a whole has been streamlined and updated to include the most current research and testing information.
- Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think
- What Works In Corrections: Reducing The Criminal Activities Of Offenders And Delinquents (Cambridge Studies In Criminology)
- Business Associations In A Nutshell (Nutshells)
- Everything I Learned About Life, I Learned In Dance Class
- Puer Tea: Ancient Caravans And Urban Chic (Culture, Place, And Nature)
- The Original 13: A Documentary History Of Religion In America's First Thirteen States
- Writing And Analysis In The Law (University Casebook Series)
- Surreal Digital Photography (One Off)
- Women: Images & Realities, A Multicultural Anthology
- The No-Nonsense Guide To International Development (No-Nonsense Guides)
- Hard Road: Bernie Guindon And The Reign Of The Satan's Choice Motorcycle Club
- Picky Micky - The Boy Who Thought New Food Was Icky Icky!
- Drawing: How To Draw 1 (HT1) HT-1 (v. 1)
- Unoffendable: How Just One Change Can Make All Of Life Better
- Las Lágrimas De Shiva / The Tears Of Shiva (Periscopio/ Periscope) (Spanish Edition)
- Batman: Year One Hundred
- Tap, Click, Read: Growing Readers In A World Of Screens
- Differentiated Reading For Comprehension, Grade 4
- The Great Science Fiction Pictures II
- Marcel Duchamp At The Age Of 85: An Icon Of Conceptual Photography